V3x - Različite melodije (Voice/SMS)

Fabrički OS, Android, Windows, Symbian (UIQ)
Pravila foruma
Ukoliko želite da pogledate teme vezane za određeni OS, možete to uraditi preko sledećih prečica:
Android OSWindows OSSymbian (UIQ) OS
stevan33
Novajlija
Novajlija
Pridružio se: Čet, 02. Nov 2006. 23:27

V3x - Različite melodije (Voice/SMS)

Post od stevan33 »

Evo jednog načina da nekom dodelite melodiju za poziv a da vam melodija za SMS ostane nepromenjena (kompletna poruka sa ModMyMoto foruma):

Partial Solution for different Ring Tones (Voice/SMS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one submitted solution: (contributor regretfully lost)

V3xPG, para 1.40 HOW TO: Have Separate Ringer IDs for calls and SMS Text Messages!

Problem: We all know the curse of Moto's combined ringer ID, but here's the workaround:

Anybody who's seen some n00b questions knows about seem 0032 offset 3E bit 4, which controls whether incoming calls find the best or the exact match for caller ID. Normally, n00bs are instructed to turn off this bit to make their caller ID work. This offset, as it turns out, also enables the phone to distinguish between calls and text messages. All my tests have consistently shown that the exact ID of an incoming call is formatted 1-206-123-4567, but the exact ID of an SMS is +12061234567.

Solution: Set all your phonebook entries in the 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX format, and turn on 0032_0001:3E:4. Received calls will play the ringer out of the phonebook, and text messages will play your default sms ringer

This method has been tested. I have not yet tested creating duplicate phonebook entries in the +1XXXXXXXXXX format to give messages ID names (instead of just the number). If somebody else does, please share. This works for me, at least.

BladesEyeZ
Novajlija
Novajlija
Pridružio se: Čet, 21. Dec 2006. 08:59

Post od BladesEyeZ »

ajde ako vec imas ovaj modovan file pa samo okaci ako nije prob.
  • _______________________________________________________________________
    izmenio b_udder:: nije dozvoljeno dopunjavanje do 100 karakera besmislenim znakovima

Odgovori